Tech Survey Class
The MakersFactory Tech Survey Club is a perfect addition to any homeschooling curriculum! Eight weeks of technology-oriented and computer-based activities will keep students engaged as they learn and participate in a variety of MakersFactory offerings.
- Week One: 2D design with Inkscape – Create custom stickers and decals.
- Week Two: Laser-Cutting with Inkscape – Engrave and design a nameplate and a laser-cut lamp.
- Week Three & Four: 3D Design with Blender – Create a 3D model and prepare it for 3D printing.
- Week Five & Six: Game Maker – learn how to customize and design video games from scratch.
- Week Seven: LEGO Mindstorms – Build and program a robot to perform simple tasks.
- Week Eight: Arduino with Scratch – Learn to program a miniature computer.
It is not a requirement for your child to be homeschooled in order to attend. If it works for their schedule, feel free to join!
We are an approved vendor with Ocean Grove Charter School. Check out our listing here.
Homeschool Tech Survey Club
Date: Every Tuesday from April 16 -June 4th 2013 (eight weeks)
Price: $45/session OR $180/month (If you would like to pay per session please bring your payment by the office)