The MakersFactory Tech Survey Club is a perfect addition to any homeschooling curriculum! Eight weeks of technology-oriented and computer-based activities will keep students engaged as they learn and participate in a variety of MakersFactory offerings.
- Week One: 2D design with Inkscape – Create custom stickers and decals.
- Week Two: Laser-Cutting with Inkscape – Engrave and design a nameplate and a laser-cut lamp.
- Week Three & Four: 3D Design with Blender – Create a 3D model and prepare it for 3D printing.
- Week Five & Six: Game Maker – learn how to customize and design video games from scratch.
- Week Seven: LEGO Mindstorms – Build and program a robot to perform simple tasks.
- Week Eight: Arduino with Scratch – Learn to program a miniature computer.
We are an approved vendor with Ocean Grove Charter School. Check out our listing here.
Date: Every Wednesday from April 16 -June 4th 2013 (eight weeks)
Price: $250. Paid in two installments of $125!