- Entrepreneurship From 3D Objects to Microbusiness Products
- We cover how the MakersFactory Ecosystem leads to developing prototypes for product development. Once your 3D object is developed to an extent that it qualifies as your prototype design, it is time to consider a product development strategy. We have a product prototype and it is time to make a financial proposal to Kickstarter, Grassroots Funding with Kickstarter.com, for additional funding, for a next stage project and onward to a real marketable product. We will also discuss the Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act H.R. 2390 which has been passed by Congress. Companies will be able to sell shares to Crowdsourcing Public.
- Recommended Reading:
- 3D Printing: A Major Trend in 2012 – Transforming Society [PDF]
- 3D Printing: A Major Trend in 2012 – Entrpreneurs Create 3D Printing’s Future [PDF]
- 3D Project Based Learning Process [PDF]
- How Digital Technology Changes the Game [PDF]
- Why Digital Technology Changes the Game [PDF]
- Opportunity Fund Overview [PDF]
- Instructor Dave Britton
- Tuesday, January 24, 2012, 6-8pm
- 20 students max.
Entrepreneurship From 3D Objects to Microbusiness Products, 6-8pm
« Back to EventsiCal Import + Google Calendar
This event has passed.