Minecraft Online: Membership Terms and Registration
MakersFactory’s online Minecraft server is available to everyone between the ages of 7 and 14. If you would like to register someone outside of this age range, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members must also:
- Possess a Minecraft account (you can buy Minecraft here)
- Provide an email address belonging to a parent or guardian
- Hold themselves to a membership Code of Conduct
Members are allowed access to the MakersFactory online Minecraft server during scheduled uptime:
Monday – Friday
|4:00pm – 9:00pm|
Saturday / Sunday
|9:00am – 9:00pm|
Only current members are allowed access. If your subscription expires, you will be unable to connect until you renew your subscription.
Members must adhere to a Code of Conduct designed to prevent harmful gameplay behaviors and ensure that all members are having a safe and fun time. MakersFactory reserves the right to enforce this code, as describe in the Code of Conduct page.
MakersFactory guarantees that the server will be accessible and powered-on during scheduled uptime, with the following notes:
- MakersFactory cannot guarantee uptime in case of power outages or other emergencies, including temporary outages of Internet service.
- MakersFactory guarantees to monitor the quality of their outbound Internet connections, but cannot guarantee the quality of a member’s connection to the Minecraft server (latency, speed, etc.), due to the varying nature of the member’s own Internet service.
MakersFactory cannot provide refunds to customers wishing to cancel their subscriptions.
Registration for the Standard Memberships will be coming soon, but Early Bird Memberships are now available at a discounted price! Check our the Early Bird page for more info and registration.